About God . . .
We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. We believe in God the Father; infinite and personal, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He hears and answers prayer; that He accepts all who come to Him through the blood of Jesus Christ.
We believe in Jesus Christ, the eternal and only Son of God; in His virgin birth, His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His perpetual intercession for His people, and in His personal visible return to earth.
We believe in the Holy Spirit and His present day ministry:
- Convicting the world of sin, righteousness and judgment.
- His indwelling presence which enables the believer to live a godly life, manifesting the Fruit of the Spirit.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit and the exercise of all the Biblical Gifts of the Spirit.
About the Bible . . .
That the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscripts. It is the final authority for doctrinal truth.
About man . . .
That all men have sinned and are under condemnation. That salvation comes only through the regeneration of the Holy Spirit as one repents of sin and confesses Jesus Christ as Lord. That man is saved by grace through faith, not as a result of good works or human efforts.
About the church . . .
We believe in the universal church, the living spiritual Body, of which Christ is the Head and all regenerated persons are members. We believe in two ordinances which Jesus Christ committed to the Church:
- Water baptism, by complete immersion in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, into the Name of God, the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Lord's supper, the communion of the Lord's Table, open to all believers